[pmwiki-users] Pre-formatted text and trailing slashes

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 15:53:36 CDT 2007

Hi,

I am using pmwiki-2.1.10 and I have run into what I
think should be a bug in the way that pre-formatted
text (lines starting with a space) is handled?  A line
that ends in \ is continued on the next line.  While
that makes sense in normal wiki text, that does not
make as much sense to me in pre-formatted text.

Since I am using pre-formatted text to illustrate some
shell commands, some of my lines use \ at the end
because the shell command is continuing on the next
line.  I would like to be able to see this \ and have
the text actually wrap!  I realize that all I have to
do for this is to make my line have an extra space at
the end of it, but that just seems somewhat wrong
inside of pre-formatted text?

Any thoughts?

-Martin