[pmwiki-users] AuthUser problem

Jason Frisvold xenophage0 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 11:10:44 CDT 2007

Greetings,

I seem to be having a problem with user authentication on one of my
wikis.  I don't know when it started, but I can't figure out what the
problem is.  I defined the default access attributes in the config to
be id:* and added the users to the Site.AuthUser page using :

foo: (:encrypt bar:)

This seems straightforward, but the user can't login and I can't
figure out why...  There are no errors in the logs and I'm not sure
where to start looking to identify the problem.  I'm running 2.2.0
beta 41 at the moment.

I do have a farm config of sorts, so that *might* be the problem?  I
didn't think that would affect it though as I've had this config for
some time now.  As I said, it was working until recently..  No idea
what's triggered this.

Are there any debugging options I can enable to determine what's going
on?  Or should I just start stepping through the code?

Thanks!

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
XenoPhage0 at gmail.com