[pmwiki-users] Q:ZAP setting attr

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Apr 3 16:07:42 CDT 2007

On 4/3/07, Hladůvka Jiří <mail at revida.sk> wrote:

> I do not need  them as  hidden text variables. I even do not intent to
> edit the page
> other way but ZAP. I need the values of title, keywords, description and
> some other directives
> like toc, pagelist etc entered into form field (or checked in the checkbox)
> and place them in some sequence *out* of the hidden text vars,
> Is that possible ?
>
> Middle-european and some other languages  have special characters
> not suitable for the group/page names
> (ď,ť,ň,ĺ,š,č,ř,ž,ý,á,í,é,ě,ů,ú,ô and the same in uppercase)
> and without the (:title...:)  the  [[links|+]] , pagelists  and  the
> page  itself  looks terrible.

Still waiting on an answer from Pm on the keywords and description.
But if you can do it as a template, try something like:

(:input text title:)
(:input text description:)
(:input text keywords:) etc
(:input text page:)
(:input textarea content:)
(:zap create="{page}":)
(:input submit:)

Then in template put

{content}

(:title {title}:)
(:description {description}:)
(:keywords {keywords}:)

Hope this helps...

Cheers,
Dan

PS.  I'm still thinking about a more generic solution for putting in
directives, solving the problem of variables like title, description,
keywords, etc, and better security for the attr command. Also the
syntax may be changing as per the recent posts on this subject.