[pmwiki-users] Is there exact equivalent of leading spaces markup?

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:16:33 CDT 2007

Thank you for the tip. With LiteralWhiteSpace recipe I could use
'mono' style. Unfortunately, I found out that Firefox does not render
text with 'mono' style as really monospaced. It is clearly visible in
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/LiteralWhiteSpace sandbox area
(and also in attached screenshot).

Does anyone else has the same experience?

Roman