[pmwiki-users] installation woes: links from homepage add "cgi-system/php.cgi?n="

Rick Lavin rrlist at mac.com
Sat Apr 7 07:15:51 CDT 2007

Thanks for the quick reply, Hagan,

Now I get the following error message:

"Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /home/.jong..."

I suspect my problem is failing to understand the directory structure
at DreamHost, where I host 4 domains on one account. At my previous
hosting service (opensourcehost), I was able to see a unified view of
all the directories in my account, whereas until I saw the error
message I had no idea that such a path as the one above even existed.
I think perhaps I'd better do some more research at DreamHost before
going any further.

Thanks again,
Rick