[pmwiki-users] Wrap/Embed html+js file in wiki pages?

Justin lists at harbell.net
Wed Apr 11 15:38:50 CDT 2007

Tegan Dowling wrote:
> On 4/11/07, Justin <lists at harbell.net> wrote:
>> Can I embed or wrap a complex HTML document inside a Pmwiki page? It
>> needs to include a lot of javascript.
>
> Will this do it?
> http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EnableHTML

I put this below the include (in config.php):
      EnableHtml('iframe|b|i');
Then:
      <iframe id="blah" src="http://foobar.net:3000/moocow"
scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"
vspace="0" hspace="0" style="overflow:visible; width:900px;
height:620px; display:none"></iframe>

This works fine in a normal page (.html or .php) but in Pmwiki it just
didn't show up at all.

??