[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.2-beta12 - UpdatePage() released

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 11:20:27 CDT 2007

Just to polish off this thread. In response to a need for
documentation, I documented UpdatePage() at
PmWiki.Functions#UpdatePage[1]. Now that I'm gainfully re-employed, I
find myself doing some documentation at work---so on my lunch break
what do I do?

Regards,
Ben

[1]: http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Functions#UpdatePage

On 10/4/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 10:25:11AM -0400, IchBin wrote:
> > Crisses wrote:
> > > Module maintainers and programmers should be very happy to know that PM
> > > has released -beta12 yesterday with UpdatePage() capabilities.
> >
> > Sorry but where will this be documented once 2.2 goes live. Also will
> > there be an index, for the release of 2.2, of all the changes and details?
>
> It will likely be documented in one of:
>     PmWiki.UpdatePage
>     PmWiki.Functions
>     Cookbook.UpdatePage
>

> The changes and details for each new version of PmWiki are
> generally kept in the ReleaseNotes and/or ChangeLog pages.
>
> Pm

Ben Wilson
"Words are the only thing which will last forever" Churchill