[pmwiki-users] UTF-8 case insensitive index

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Apr 13 14:01:10 CDT 2007

On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 11:04:41PM +0200, Petko Yotov wrote:
> On Thursday 12 April 2007 21:45, you wrote:
> > I'm working on the utf-8 case insensitive index issue...
>
> Thanks Patrick, that is good news! :-))

I now have an experimental site with utf-8 insensitive
search available for testing at:

    http://www.pmwiki.org/sandbox/utf8/pmwiki.php

If others can help verify that utf-8 searches are working
properly on that site, I'd be very grateful.  If you need me
to set up any other pages or features on the site to do the
testing, let me know.

Once we verify that the searches are working there, I can see
about doing a few more optimizations and merging the new
code into the core distribution.