[pmwiki-users] No edit screen on new installation

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 22:30:14 CDT 2007

I'm still wrestling with a new installation of PmWiki on a new site (host
Bravenet). Earlier problems arising from some sloppiness in the
config.phpare resolved.

Apologies, but this problem now looks like I need to "go back to remedials":
one cannot edit (clicking edit gives a screen without an editing area) nor
approve sites. Somehow I had myself thinking I knew what I was doing.

I had to install wiki.d manually and did make sure the permissions are 777
but the directory is empty (no surprise since I can't create pages).

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting had no info

TIA for any quick ideas what to do.

Don