[pmwiki-users] {(...)} markup recipe available

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Apr 16 09:15:46 CDT 2007

Monday, April 16, 2007, 3:06:59 PM, The wrote:

> So how do you get a timestamp...

> I spent hours debugging my code only to discover the problem was
> there.  I never could find out how to do it, so added my own {(time)}
> extension to produce a timestamp.  Did I miss something?  I tried the
> %s thing but no luck.  It's also not on the php documentation page.

Not sure what the problem is. I thought you use a date/time markup
expression as value in a hidden field named date perhaps, and use
{date} (or now  in Fox {$$date} ) in the template, and Zap or Fox will
just replace that with the expression: so date/time is stamped,
written as string, into the target page.

Apart from that Fox inherited from AddDeleteLine2 two date
substitution rules it applies if it finds the appropriate markup.

But I probably misunderstood you.

  ~Hans