[pmwiki-users] Problem with login after uprading to Pmwiki2.2.0-beta44

Jason Frisvold xenophage0 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 19:50:13 CDT 2007

On 4/16/07, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> How do you mean "I'm logging in at the directory level?"
> What's the url that you're using that contains ?action=login ?

http://www.example.com/wiki/

Jumps me right to the authentication page since the entire wiki is
password protected.

http://www.example.com/wiki/index.php

This also results in the same problem.

If, however, I explicitly state the full pagename, it logs in fine.
Which explains why I was initially having trouble reproducing it...  I
couldn't figure out what the trigger was..  :P

> Yes, explicitly calling
>
>     $pagename = ResolvePageName($pagename);
>
> prior to loading authuser.php will fix the problem for you.

Right..  However, I was wondering what the effect would be if the
ResolvePageName code was combined with the FmtPageName code..  ie,
making a single function.

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
XenoPhage0 at gmail.com