[pmwiki-users] How to change the background color for a given group without defining another skin ?

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Tue Apr 17 04:11:36 CDT 2007

Could somebody please recommend a clean way to change the background color
of the pages for a given group without defining a new skin ?

Is it possible by setting a variable in "Group.php" ?

I tought there was a way to define a CSS per group or per page (same
principle as for the php files in /local), but I cannot find the related
documentation.  Did I dream that ?

Thank you in anticipation.

Christophe