[pmwiki-users] (no subject)

nemrodd at free.fr nemrodd at free.fr
Wed Apr 18 03:22:52 CDT 2007

Sorry for my last message, and for my english.

My problemis that when i edit a page and modify something on it, i click on
"save" and on some pages, it works, it's updated and on others, the browser
writes "page not found", and on the address bar next to the name of the page it
is still written ?action=edit while i am not in the edit mode anymore. And the
worse is that when i remove ?action=edit in the address bar, and put the right
adress, it works, and it has been modified well.
I ve realized this happens expecially on pages with more text written.

I am now using pmwiki on my computer first with the local server program i found
here pmwikiserver.bat, and it will be soon be hosted online. It could be a
reason for the problem...

Thanks for helping me :)