[pmwiki-users] New Acme recipe...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Apr 18 07:34:35 CDT 2007

On 4/18/07, Dominique Faure <dominique.faure at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>dry_wit<<
> I was wondering why you finally choose "Acme" for recipe name,...
> ...then I remembered the usage made of this acronym by the Perl
> Developers Community [1]. I'm sure Hans would also found it wise... ;)
> >><<
>
> [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perl#CPAN_Acme
>
> Dominique

Thanks Dom!  I just added that quote to the Acme page as well. In
hindsight, the recipe page name change was one of the most prescient
choices I've made yet!  : )

While I'm at it, I've been thinking perhaps I should perhaps add a
flashing red light to the recipe page as well clarifying that there
are a number of non-specific suspicions ZAP is unsafe and encourage
everyone to consider another forms processor wherever possible!
Unfortunately I don't think the old <blink> command works on most
browsers anymore.  Does Netscape still support it? Is there a good
PmWiki alternative markup?

Cheers,
Dan