[pmwiki-users] Summary lines in cookbook recipe info

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 08:21:17 CDT 2007

I think in any case, a recipe page w/in the cookbook is still a good
idea -- there are a number of different search-types that don't bring
up category-tags.

The cookbook is then a portal to the larger group, where there can be
more demos, talk-talk-talk, etc.

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings