[pmwiki-users] fun with forms

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Apr 19 20:08:00 CDT 2007

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 08:40:45PM -0400, Crisses wrote:
> On Apr 19, 2007, at 6:46 PM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
> >On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 06:13:29PM -0400, The Editor wrote:
> >>3) What happens if a matching PTV can't be found on the target page,
> >>does it insert it?
> >
> >Not yet -- I'm still figuring out how I want to implement
> >this feature.
>
> My recommendation would be to insert it as a hidden pagetextvar at
> the bottom of the page text.

Yes -- my question was more about how to indicate that a given
pagetextvar should be added.

> Secondarily, as security, perhaps only insert the value if the
> variable value already exists on the page.

I'm having trouble parsing or understanding this.

> I could use this right now ;)  heh

Okay, I'll see if I can package up a quick beta release with
what's been done so far, under the caveat that much of it may
still be open to change (although not too much).