[pmwiki-users] ZAP and "fun with forms"

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Fri Apr 20 10:57:46 CDT 2007

On Apr 20, 2007, at 9:24 AM, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

>> I'm wondering if Pm, or any current ZAP users have input on the
>> direction ZAP should pursue?
>
> Since ZAP's goals are somewhat different from mine, I don't have
> any real recommendations.  None of the code that I've been
> implementing
> should have any direct negative impact on ZAP.

Sometimes (not all the time) the only reason I'm using ZAP is to save
data.  I will be happy when it is core.

For some things, ZAP is quite interesting.  I could use to explore
more features, and will probably need to do so.

What I think happens is that ZAP moves away from saving data on
pages, but uses the savedata only when needed (when saving to
multiple pages), and keeps the current ZAP authentication methods for
those special directives (since they're not moving into the core).

Crisses