[pmwiki-users] Pages lists and trails

Simon s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz
Sun Apr 22 02:11:54 CDT 2007

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 08:10:38PM +1200, Simon wrote:
>
>> >From the discussion about trails and pagelists (great idea)
>>
>> is it possible to extend (perhaps in a recipe)
>> pagelists to extract either urls (http:) or emails (mailto:)
>> in a similar way to the way it currently extracts page links.
>>

> (:pagelist:) doesn't extract page links, it creates lists
> of pages.
>
> Or perhaps I'm not understanding the question?
>
> Pm

Pagelist can (re)create a wiki trail,
(http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiTrails - (:pagelist trail= and
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists#pagelisttrail)
Therefore it must in some way pick up a list of (Bulleted) links from a
pages contents.
I was just wondering if it was possible to extend this processing of the
page's contents to other items such as http:// links or mailto: links
thanks

Simon