[pmwiki-users] missing extra gui buttons (since moving to farm?)

f.r.salomons salomons at wanadoo.nl
Mon Apr 23 15:38:34 CDT 2007

Some days ago, I installed foxforum, with the nice gui edit buttons.
Seeing them, I realised my extra guibuttons on the normal edit screen
have disappeared lately. I'm not sure if this was when changing my wiki
into a farm, or at some other time. I do know that I moved the
	$EnableGUIButtons = 1;
to my farmconfig.php, and the same goes for the
	$GUIButtons['h2'] = array(400, '\\n!! ', '\\n', '$[Heading]',
                     '$GUIButtonDirUrlFmt/h2.gif"$[Heading]"');
etc.

The strange thing is, that only the extra buttons disappeared. It makes
no difference when I move back the abovementioned settings to my
config.php: in the edit screen only the basic gui buttons appear, not
the extra buttons. So I guess something else is interfering... Any
suggestions?
thanks!
Frits