[pmwiki-users] Marking up the markup

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Wed Apr 25 17:25:06 CDT 2007

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 05:46:16PM -0400, DaveG wrote:
> I have another piece of code that I'm making use of which works based on
> classes, picking up objects from the DOM based on class.
>
> I'd have thought that adding a class to an anchor is not something out
> of the usual.

In normal HTML, yes.  In PmWiki... you'd have to ask PM about his design
decisions.

I expect the reason why you haven't gotten a reply to your query has
been that nobody could see why there was a problem with having the class
in the span rather than the anchor, but nobody actually asked you, until I did.

Kathryn Andersen