[pmwiki-users] displaying events from todays date (pmcalendar recipe)

Garth.J.McMillan at transport.qld.gov.au Garth.J.McMillan at transport.qld.gov.au
Sun Apr 29 19:59:37 CDT 2007

This question is specifically regarding the pmcalendar recipe, but someone
may be able to help me.

How do you display calendar events from todays date onwards?
I have a sidebar which displays upcoming events. When I view or edit a
calendar page from a month in the future, the sidebar also displays from
that month onwards. I want it to display from the current (real world)
date.
I'm currently using: (:pmcal cals=PmCal caltype=text expire=true
textdatefmt='%d.%m.%y' monthsahead=1 reverse=false:)
Is there a call along the lines of startdate=today?

Regards,

Garth McMillan

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads,
Queensland Transport or Maritime Safety Queensland, or
endorsed organisations utilising the same infrastructure.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete the message
from your computer.