[pmwiki-users] Why all this zapping?

Neil Herber (nospam) nospam at eton.ca
Mon Apr 30 10:12:07 CDT 2007

On 2007-04-30 The Editor is rumoured to have said:
> Thanks for the input Ben... I've enjoyed learning about the ethics of open source communities almost as much as the coding. A curious but interesting environment.

Hi Dan

A couple of questions that have come up a few times still have not been
answered to my knowledge. Could you please clarify?

1) Is there any difference between ZAP and Acme?
2) If no, then could you use just one of the names?
3) Is there any need for 2 identities (you and the Coyote)?
4) If no, then could you use just one of the names?

 From what I have seen in questions posed here about ZAP and Acme, they
are confusing people more than clarifying the reasons they both exist.

I think you would do yourself and PmWiki a favor by using one or the other.

--
Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/