[pmwiki-users] Why all this zapping?

Neil Herber (nospam) nospam at eton.ca
Mon Apr 30 10:42:02 CDT 2007

The Editor wrote:
> On 4/30/07, Neil Herber (nospam) <nospam at eton.ca> wrote:
>
>> From what I have seen in questions posed here about ZAP and Acme, they
>> are confusing people more than clarifying the reasons they both exist.
>
> It strikes me as curious that the ones asking the questions and
> participating in the discussion, generally, are the ones who have
> quite a good handle on the situation. Perhaps there is not so much
> confusion out there as the one's who don't like the names Acme &
> Coyote suggest...
>
> Makes me wonder why these dear folk have so much mysterious energy
> about the issue--enough to go pouring through old email archives to
> try and analyze the issue.  : )  Don't we really have better things to
> do with our time?
>
> Cheers,
> Dan

I take it from this response that you are not willing to answer my
questions.

Because I do not use ZAP or Acme (or Fox or Hg or Cluster, for that
matter) I have no way of knowing what they do and how they differ other
than from what I can glean from the discussions here on PmWiki-users.

At the risk of being accused of "pouring through old email archives" I
do recall several questions from users (that is, non-developers) about
the differences between ZAP and Acme.

--
Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/