[pmwiki-users] ZAP mail problem

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 15:18:05 CDT 2007

My two cents -- having the ZAP docs externally is a barrier-to-entry
for editing.

There have been a few things that I've wanted to clarify, but didn't
because I can't see a way to add to the docs.

I just decided to push this a bit farther, and attempted to manually
modify the address with "?action=edit" and see what happens ... I got
prompted to create an account, got listed as being logged in... but
still can't edit.

Dan -- I suggest moving the docs to PmWiki.org, mirroring the docs on
PmWiki.og*, or open things up for editing. (*but then -- if "we" edit
docs at PmWiki, and Dan edits at ZapSite.... oy, vey!)

Maybe they _are_ open for editing, but if so, it's hidden.

(Yes, I know, if the Coyote's tricks weren't hidden, the Roadrunner
would never fall for them... but look what happened to the Coyote!)

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings