[pmwiki-users] How to get captioned images in a table within a numbered list

Tony C. frodo1990 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 15:29:19 CDT 2007

Is there a way to get a caption on images within a simple table, or is
there a way to get tables created using table directives to fit within
a numbered list?

For examples of my failed attempts, see the new question I just added
to the bottom of http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Images

Whenever a theory appears to you as the only possible one,
take this as a sign that you have neither understood the theory
nor the problem which it was intended to solve. -- Karl Popper
HOME PAGE: www.awcfamily.com

I have no control over anything that appears after this sentence.