[pmwiki-users] Every Group shall have its own Forum

mail at mkohlen.de mail at mkohlen.de
Wed Aug 1 15:18:45 CDT 2007

Dear  pmwiki-user,

im a pmwiki newbie and this is my problem:
I've installed a Forum (simple Forum) the way it is described at
"http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CookbookBasics"

     * Install by adding to config.php

       include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/commentboxplus.php");
       include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/forumstyled.php");

     * Create a forum HomePage, for instance Forum.HomePage with the
following content:

       (:nogroupfooter:)(:newforumtopic:)

       (:pagelist group={$Group} list=normal fmt=forum:)

     * Create a GroupFooter page, for instance Forum.GroupFooter with
the following content:
       (:commentboxchrono:)

It works just like one forum for all groups.
The thing i want, is a forum for each group. Each Group should have a
forum, which cant be reached without the group password

Is this generally possible? And if, how shall i create these group-
specific forums.

hope u can help me - thanx very much

Markus