[pmwiki-users] Skin question: how can I tell what css pmwiki is using by default?

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Fri Aug 3 17:26:06 CDT 2007

> $HTMLStylesFmt['pwiki'], ['diff'], etc.
>
> Is there some way I can see what pmwiki uses as a default for each of
> these??  These are all php variables...I'm not sure there's a way to
> display these in the wiki; am I wrong?
They all get rendered as CSS when you view the site. If I recal
correctly they get put in the HEADer. So simply looking at the source
HTML of a wiki should get you the description of the CSS.

Alternately, if you're developing a skin and you use Firefox, you should
take a look at Firebug, which allows you to examine the complete css
applied to specific dom elements on the page, and to change them
dynamically. Saves a huge amount of time.

  ~ ~ Dave