[pmwiki-users] Way to make the title of each new page equal the link words??

Carlos senorcarlos123 at yahoo.ie
Sun Aug 5 23:25:55 CDT 2007

Is there a way to make the title that appears at the top of new pages
equal the words used in a link to that page??

For example the following link....[[Starting the Server]] appears as
StartingTheServer at the top of the actual page.  I wanted Starting the
Server with the spacing and capitalization I used.

Another example...the link...[[Location of [=http://localhost=] in
directory structure]] ends up as a page title of
LocationOf2InDirectoryStructure

I had to put the [=...=] around the http address or the page link would
not even show up in the page I had it on.

Any input or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Carlos