[pmwiki-users] Complicated: Cross-Reference / Joins for Page Text Variables

Mike Shanley thebarmy at omniversalism.com
Tue Aug 7 13:27:18 CDT 2007

Mike Shanley wrote:
> Perhaps even better would be if I could simply make one page per mandala
> that had the table with some code that summoned the right
> [[TheTarot.CardName]] into it, based on page text variables
I forgot to mention: For the Mandalas, it's alright to just have one
page per, but for the spreads, I need to be able to easily plug whatever
cards I draw (which is why I originally thought of pagelists. And as
icing on the cake, I would also like to, after this first issue is
resolved, show custom pictures in each box for each card... in it's
proper position (technically 8 for each, but I'd settle for 4 or even
2). Thus, the importance of matrices to this endeavor.

--
        ~Mike Shanley~

    ~you are almost there~