[pmwiki-users] Emacs 22.0 and PmWiki-Mode

Nelson E. Ingersoll nelson.ingersoll at atmel.com
Wed Aug 8 10:20:01 CDT 2007

   I'm having difficulty starting to use pmwiki-mode with Emacs v22.0 under
Windows XP|Pro.  As far as I know I've set it up correctly.  I can't
manually use pmwiki-open after setting up

   (setq pmwiki-main-wiki-base-uri
      "http://localhost/pmwiki/WikiEngine")
   (setq pmwiki-main-homepage-uri
       (concat pmwiki-main-wiki-base-uri "?n=Main.HomePage"))

When I meta-x the command pmwiki-open I get the complaint
"No page URI given, assuming site is pmwiki.org".  I've tried both the uri
"http://localhost/pmwiki/WikiEngine") and "http://localhost/pmwiki")  with
the same results.

Does anyone have a working pmwiki-mode with Emacs v22?  Would you mind
sharing how you set it up?

- Nelson