[pmwiki-users] $PreviousPage variable?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Aug 8 13:57:27 CDT 2007

when I am on page A... and have a link that goes to page B...
(which contains a form)

is there a way to set (or perhaps it exists already) a global
variable such that has the $Fullname of page A.

I want to use the $Fullname of  page A, the "launching page" as a
input value on the form in page B, the "next" page in this flow.

This might over come our current problem with a ZAP form
in the AllGroupFooter that is posting twice. Actually sometimes
times 3 of 4 times, if you go back to the page... Firefox
says there is cache data which it posts again (twice more) from
the previous submit made from the form in the Site.AllGroupFooter.

I'm thinking a work around could be:  make  a Page, "Main.ToDoForm" and just
put a link to that page in the Site.AllGroupFooter.

Then, let's say I click on this from within Trees.Palms
when PMwiki send out  the Main.ToDoForm page (Page B) opens,
we have $PreviousPage available to input as a hidden value and it
would be, in this case: "Trees.Palms"

??