[pmwiki-users] Multiple Passwords

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 9 15:25:44 CDT 2007

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 03:15:45PM -0500, Robert Fant wrote:
>    Greetings All,
>
>    Is there a way to set multiple "edit" passwords for a group, within the
>    group's config.php file.
>
>    Each of my students have their own group that they are responsible for.
>    I would like to use a "global" password to edit their pages rather than
>    have to look up individual passwords.

It's possible to set multiple edit passwords for a group, but not
from per-group customization files.  Any passwords set in a group's
GroupAttributes page will override the default settings.

Out of curiosity, would the wiki's administrative password work
for this?  It always allows access to anything.