[pmwiki-users] CleanURLs: Again

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Tue Aug 14 18:33:15 CDT 2007

I am re-initiating the 'CleanURLs' discussion, with some additional
info, with a hope of getting some clarity.

I am following the "URL Rewriting (mod_rewrite + .htaccess)" method. (I
decided to turn on the htaccess instead of modifying the httpd.conf file
for the time being).

I have everything setup according to the recipe page.

When I manually type a clean URL like
http://mysite.mydomain.com/Group/Name, I get the page without any
errors. I think this means that the CleanURLs is working.

The problem is that all the links from within the pages go to
http://mysite.mydomain.com/?n=Group/Name. I am served the pages without
error with this URL too but that is not what I want.

How can I change the wiki generated links to point to the cleaner URL?

Thanks for all the help.