[pmwiki-users] Show/hide or toggle tables?

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 20:04:28 CDT 2007

Thanks Dave, I would like to hide all rows but the top one, so the users can
click/toggle something to drop down the whole table. I will use this for
tables that are rather long and will be in the middle of otherwise longish
pages of information. I want the users to be able to scan the page and then
opt to expand the table. (See sample at
http://www.panafril10n.org/wikidoc/pmwiki.php/PanAfrLoc/AfrikaansLocalisation2)

This is the opposite effect of the default on the (:toc:) command which
shows the table of contents and lets the user click to hide it.

Don