[pmwiki-users] Speed up PmWiki

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Wed Aug 15 04:13:10 CDT 2007

> If I recall correctly, the (:title:) markup currently invalidates all cache,
> and that is unfortunate.

I already noticed some pages are not cached despite they have no
apparent reason not to be.

This could well be the cause.

Pm, could you please confirm and consider enabling caching for pages
containing the (:title:) markup if possible ?

Thank you in anticipation.

Christophe

PS. May I suggest PageCache and PageListCache definitely deserve a
dedicated page in the documentation with enough details to allow
proper understanding of the way they work.  I would be prepared to
make a draft, but I definitely do not know enough about the subject to
do it adequately).

---