[pmwiki-users] Page still blank in edit mode

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Sat Aug 18 12:55:16 CDT 2007

On Saturday 18 August 2007, Petko Yotov wrote:
> On Saturday 18 August 2007, Dawa wrote:
> > I updated my pmwiki on 2.2.beta ... and still bugging !
> > can't edit page ! still blank ! Aaaaaargh !
> >
> > May be my config file ?
> > Any suggestions ?
>
> Did you also hag upgraded your PHP installation? In that case, see this
> message and thread at the mailing list:
>   http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/40297
>
> Otherwise, maybe you can post the contents of your farmconfig.php and
> config.php? What recipes and what settings have you installed?
>
> Also, show us your site, and set in config.php the line:
>
>    $EnableDiag = 1;
>
> This will enable PmWiki's diagnostic tools and we can have a look and try
> to locate the problem. An edit permission is also a good idea.

An edit permission "for us" I meant, at least in the WikiSandbox.

I found your site [1] from the mailing list archives [2]. I am glad that the
Accents problem was fixed (how did you fix it?).

About the current problem, how did you manage to edit the existing pages? Did
you do something after you edited them, and before the 'blank page' problem
appeared? Did you install some recipes, or a new skin, or changed something
in the skin?

Try to comment one after another every suspicious line in config.php and test
everytime if the editing works.

Your search doesn't work at all either, I bet there is a misconfiguration
somewhere.

Petko

[1] http://www.reseau-archimede.org/
[2] http://pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2007-May/043099.html