[pmwiki-users] question about wikifarm with suPHP/safe mode

Shi Sherebrin pmwiki at share-a-brain.com
Sun Aug 19 15:48:07 CDT 2007

hi,

My hosting provider just changed to using suPHP with safe mode, and this
is causing me some grief, since I am using a wikifarm.

The problem I get is that with safe mode on, PHP doesn't want to let any
field (except one, of course) include the common (farm) pmwiki PHP files.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can satisfy PHP's safe_mode and still
keep the maintenance/upgrade efficiency of my farm?

thanks,
Shi.