[pmwiki-users] Yet another blogging thingie

Stéphane Heckel hsteph at club-internet.fr
Mon Aug 20 11:12:50 CDT 2007

"Thomas -Balu- Walter" wrote :

> I've also removed unnecessary ballast from the templates, so it's easier
> to see what's going on there - I hope.

I have used the new version and it's easier, thanks !

> Use {=$LastModifiedBy} in the pagelist template (old version of the
> recipe)
> and {*$LastModifiedBy} in the page template. The variables look
> different because of their usage in pagelist and on the page.

I have added [-''Par {=$LastModifiedBy}, le {=$LastModified}''-] in
BlogOverviewTemplate because the {*$ ...} was showing the same value
everywhere.

> I'm using %tags%{=$:Tags}%%. This builds something like <span
> class='tags'>
> around the Tags which I then modify using simple CSS:
>
> .tags {background: url(tag_blue.gif) no-repeat;
>     padding-left: 18px; padding-right: 9px; font-size: 90%;}

so the final statement is %tags% [[!mytag]] [[!mytag2]] ... ?
Is there a way to avoid this %tag% flag and add the picture in the built-in
[[!tag]] function ?

Additonal remarks/comments :

#1 I do no see the difference between the "read more ..." and the
#2 when you "permalink" an entry, the "Permalink" and "edit entry" should
not be displayed, ...(if you have a sidebar)

btw, ... thanks for this; ... still learning !

SH