[pmwiki-users] Yet another blogging thingie

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 16:53:53 CDT 2007

On 8/20/07, Paul Giacherio <paulgiacherio at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I'm writing to ask that any blog standard that develops *not* require
> > embedding creation date in the page names.
>

> I second that.  I haven't been following the blog recipes closely, but
> previously was leery of including the creation date in the pagename. It
> seemed (to me) that it could be a source of problems down the road.
>
> Paul
>
> paulgiacherio at gmail.com
>  paulgiacherio.com

I agree with this, too.  The other reason I'm sticking with my
BlogSimple2 recipe for now is that posts can come from any group.  I'm
pleased with the fact that I can go on building pages in any group
regardless of whether it is a blog entry or not, and deciding to
include a page in my blog is as simple as adding (:Blog:1:) to it.
That said, I'm glad that new recipes are popping up.  The more of us
are building useful recipes, the better off we all are.

Jon Haupt