[pmwiki-users] Map Overlays?

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Fri Aug 24 03:16:43 CDT 2007

I'm planning to use a PMWiki to hold notes for a tabletop roleplaying game.
One of the things that are standard to such games are keyed maps. I would love
to have some way to put up a map image on a page, and then overlay icons on
top of it, so that one could click on an icon and be taken to an explanatory page.

Of course, this would require some elegant way of placing icons on top of an
image and making sure they rendered in the correct location, regardless of
browser.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I would best do this?