[pmwiki-users] (no subject)

Laurent Meister meister at apfelwiki.de
Sun Aug 26 14:36:24 CDT 2007

Hello everybody,

got an strange thing today. We are using the latest pmwiki Beta 2.2.0-
beta63. What happend: I#ve been lookiing several times in our wiki
today, everything went well. Then I got a mail, that our startpage
(Main.Homepage) was "deleted". The page wasn't deleted at all, but
all content was gone. So I looked at the versionhistory (?
action=diff) and... there where nothing, but the last edit.

So that surprised me, because page deletion is restricted. You need
the admin-password. I looked on my server in the wiki.d directory for
a deleted copy of the Page, but there was none.

So where is the content gone? How could it happen, that the page was
edit, cleaning the history at the time?

Best regards

Laurent (kt007)