[pmwiki-users] Table Problem -

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Thu Aug 30 00:49:36 CDT 2007

On Thursday 30 August 2007, Peter Davidoff wrote:
>    Warning: Division by zero in /home/u1/brendaw/html/pmwiki.php on line
> 1070
>
>  I've been looking through the table but I don't immediately see the
> problem.  Any thoughts on where to look?

Yes, this bug appears in some versions of PHP (probably your hosting provider
upgraded). The most probable case can be fixed by [1] :

* either upgrade to the latest PmWiki stable or beta version,
* or set in local/config.php or local/farmconfig.php the line:

    $TableRowIndexMax = 1;

Thanks,
Petko

[1] http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting