[pmwiki-users] (repost) recent changes - show what was changed on a page required

david davidoswaldtwistle at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 03:11:35 CDT 2007

we go 'live' next week can anybody help me out with this? if this is not
do-able can someone suggest anything similar?
thanks!

does anybody know how to expand the recent changes page to include what was
changed on the page? i want to keep the
default format - eg:

* [[Main/TestPage]]  . . . July 05, 2007, at 10:47 AM by [[~david]]:
[=test=]

but want to display a brief example of what was changed (perhaps 5 lines of
text) and a link to go directly to the part of the page that was changed. i
use the table of contents to split the pages up, so a link directly to an
section would be ideal. this would be of great benefit to my users for the
wiki i help maintain at work, so that people who have been away can catch up
quickly.

thanks

david