[pmwiki-users] commentboxplus

James Grizzard jg1403 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:20:48 CDT 2007

Hello,

I am trying to use the commentboxplus recipe and everything is working just
find.  The only problem is that i cannot get the actual comments to display
within the same space as the comment box itself.  This is the markup,

(:div class=story:)
(:commentbox:)

[[#comment1]](:nl:)>>messagehead<<
!!!!!james  &mdash;  [-30 August 2007, 16:19-]
>>messageitem<<
ofof
>><<

(:divend:)

But the comments display outside of the (:div:) markup.  I know that this is
something simple that I am not doing, any suggestions?