[pmwiki-users] NEW RECIPE: EditMore...

Mike Shanley up at upisup.com
Fri Aug 31 19:38:30 CDT 2007

> Best way to do it is not to implement any features of MediaCat and
> allow individual admins to enable that feature. MediaCat only affects
> display by collecting and styling categories, not ROS/ROE. Your tools
> seems focused on editing and should therefore probably avoid display
> where possible.

Well by this logic, I don't suggest updating MediaCat at all. If this
option is pursued, it would be easy for me to place categories list in a
hidden div and be done with it. However, the very fact that it's GOT to
place things in a div leaves one to wonder why it /wouldn't/ allow a
user to display it as he wants.

-Mike