[pmwiki-users] PM Wiki Integration to an Existing Program

David Fionda dfionda at candeos.com
Sat Dec 1 11:19:03 CST 2007

Hello All

I am working on a project where I would like to display wiki page within an
existing application that users need to login to.
 I assume that all I would need to do is call the main page and it should
work OK from there.

Is there a way that PMWIki can read the user table in the existing
application and then pass this information over so that when a user
comments, his username is automatically tracked?

Thanks in advance for the assistance

Regards

Dave