[pmwiki-users] ZAP Quiz

Tom Wolfe thomas.h.wolfe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:49:14 CST 2007

I'm playing/struggling with the Zap quiz module to see if I can create
quizzes for students - I am interested in the using automatic grading
function as well. I am finding the document rather obtuse. I'm sure it is
very nice if you are familiar with programming and PHP, which I am not. Does
any have a brief example of a graded multiple choice quiz they could share?
I can usually get myself going on these types of projects if I can find a
working example.

TIA,

Tom