[pmwiki-users] Link text in (parentheses) will not be not displayed?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 16:53:05 CST 2007

Tuesday, December 4, 2007, 9:16:27 PM, Derek Lerner wrote:

> Instead of [[!(Projects)]] being hidden, a link pointing to
> Category.Projects is displayed as "Category" on the page. Hiding
> standard wikilinks [[(Projects.TheProjectsTitle)]] is still
> functioning though.

> Where is this function being defined?
> What code should I look for in order to try and isolate this issue?

The same shows for me. I take it to be normal. (Projects) hides the
page part of the link, while the group is displayed.
The markup definition is in scripts/stdmarkup.php
while the MakeLink function is in pmwiki.php

You could hide the link with
    (:if false:)[[!Projects]](:ifend:)
or comment it:
    %comment%[[!Projects]]