[pmwiki-users] Date Format

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Dec 10 10:13:49 CST 2007

On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 07:34:09AM -0500, David Fionda wrote:
>    I am trying to change the date format in my wiki. Right now, the date is
>    the default  September 8, 2007  I want to change it to 9/8/2007  I tried
>    setting the $TimeFmt = '%Y-%m-%d';  in both local config and farm config
>    and that didnt work.

Are you sure it didn't work?  Check the last modified date at the
bottom of each page and see if that changed things, or also look at
the format of the dates given in the page history.

Note that changing the $TimeFmt won't affect any already existing dates
in RecentChanges pages, since those are just stored as text at the time
a page is updated.