[pmwiki-users] Login/Logout link

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Mon Dec 10 18:53:58 CST 2007

I am using the Pmwiki skin on my installation. I currently only have a
site wide 'edit' password and no 'read' password.

On the top right corner, as a part of the PageHeaderFmt, the skin
includes "Recent Changes" and the search box.

I would like to remove the link for "Recent Changes" and replace it with
"Login", which would change to "Logout" in case the reader has 'edit'
authorization.

How can I do this in the skin.tmpl file? All help is greatly
appreciated!

Sameer